Programme Analyst Central London Contract
We have an excellent opportunity for an Analyst to join a top global Pharmaceutical company supporting the Procurement leadership team.
Within this role you will:
- You will support ongoing head count management and input into the global budgeting cycle for the procurement function
- Carrying out procurement forecasting and budgeting activities
- Conducting data analytics
- Manage and align on any gaps or discrepancies between headcount and that charged to procurement
- Have a numerical or analytical background preferably in procurement or finance
In return you will receive:
- Receive an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader in the pharmaceutical arena
- Competitive rates of pay
- Immediate start
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Natasha for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Natasha at +44 1273 727 930
Natasha is a Client Partner at Haybury Pharmaceutical Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
KeywordsAnalyst, Programme Analyst, Financial Analyst, Procurement Analyst, OPEX, Global OPEX, Procurement, Finance, CIPS, budgeting, Numerical, Analytical, forecast, Data analytics, reporting, forecasting, Budget, Pharma, Pharmaceutical
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77698498