Software Engineer C# NET
Software Engineer – C# .NET
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £50,000 (DOE) + Extensive Benefits Package
Our client is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. They provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Their team is growing, so our client is on the lookout for a talented Software Engineer with core experience in C#/.NET to join their Operations Team, based at their Halifax office.
The purpose of the Software Engineer will be –
As a Software Engineer, you will be working with systems that are an integral part of the policy life cycle and are key to some of the company’s larger clients and so, by using your expert knowledge and experience of software engineering, you will help the team continue to provide market-leading solutions to customers.
Our client would like to meet a Software Engineer with experience in the following -
- Visual Studio
- SQL 2008 and above
- XML web services
Other skills or experience in the following would be highly regarded –
- Code reviews
- Setting guidelines / standards
- Forward facing / planning over view / project planning
The Software Engineer responsibilities include -
- Developing and maintaining software to the quality standards of an industry leader.
- Performing requirement analysis, working with colleagues and customers to ensure they obtain the maximum benefit from their investment in our client’s products.
- Taking an analytical approach, innovating, evaluating solutions and making recommendations throughout the development lifecycle.
- Working to stay within or exceed project deadlines.
- Carrying out testing to make sure our client’s software is of the highest quality.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries, all with the one strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity tomaximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
A career with our client:
Our client believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
The company has a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and their values describe what makes them unique, and captures the spirit that runs through everything they do.
The Software Engineer plays a crucial role in delivering our client’s vision and values through you, your team and the business.
To apply for the role of Software Engineer (C# .NET), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Software Engineer, C# .NET, C# Developer, .NET Developer, Web Application Developer, Web Developer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, Developer, Programmer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77698973