Semi Senior Accountant
Are you looking for Study Support at one of the country's leading firms?
AJ Chambers are currently working with one of the larger independent practices in the region to recruit an experienced and ambitious accountant for their growing Fakenham office.
The ideal candidate will be a driven and enthusiastic individual with at least 2 years' experience in Public Practice accountancy and will ideally be at least AAT Qualified. Study Support is on offer and the firm is known for encouraging their employees to reach their full potential.
- Prepare small company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Assist in the preparation of other returns to HMRC as required
- Finalising and submitting accounts and tax returns
- Liaising clients and HMRC, communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues
- Preparing client correspondence and meetings as well as attending and presenting at meetings
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- A minimum of two years' practice experience
- Excellent interpersonal, excellent written and presentational skills
- Excellent time management and priority setting
If you are interested or would like to know more, please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.