Systems Integration Engineer
We’re looking for an innovative and inquisitive Systems Integration Engineer to join our small engineering team in supporting our growing portfolio of software products.
The role will support our Development teams by managing suitable test environments demanding a good level of Network skills, Linux administration and Server Hardware knowledge.
In addition to maintaining and managing software and hardware in our test environments the position will be a third line escalation point for our substantial NOC.
Our software targets Cutting edge Digital Cinema technology by developing tools to integrate with third party products including Cinema Projectors and servers so existing experience in this field would be a great benefit.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of cinema technologies including third party software and hardware.
- Work with our development and test teams to supply suitable test environments.
- Generate supporting systems integration documentation for internal and external use.
- Manage and maintain our Lab equipment: cinema servers, projectors, switches, routers monitors, monitoring and ancillary hardware.
- Manage technical relationships with manufacturers and our internal product specialist engineers in order to schedule beta and release testing of third party devices.
- Supply third line support to our NOC department.
- Help develop and maintain our extensive exhibitor monitoring systems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our software and hardware deployments and processes.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networking technologies, including L2/L3 switching, VLANs, routing, VPNs.
- Proven experience of implementing Linux with good understanding of Windows systems.
- Competence in documentation and presentation tools.
- A good understanding of Computer hardware technology including Network, SAS/SATA, RAID, File systems implementation and configuration.
- Knowledge of SNMP monitoring would be useful.
- Team working ethic with good communications skills, experience of support environment would be desirable.
- Experience of Cinema Technology including Theatre and Screen Management systems would be a great benefit
At AAM, we offer employees the following fantastic benefits package:
- Eligible to participate in Annual Bonus scheme (discretionary based on company and personal performance)
- 23 days holiday per year PLUS 3 days over the Christmas period.
- Flexible working practices
- Private medical insurance
- Medical cash back plan
- Income protection insurance
- Life insurance
- Season Ticket Loans
- Child Care Vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Loyalty Discount Cards
- Weekly Fruit Drops
- Last Friday of each month Social
Unfortunately Arts Alliance Media cannot assist with Visa Sponsorship.
Only applicants who have a full entitlement to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77701169