Senior Structural Design Engineer
Our Fareham Structures Team has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced Structural Design Engineer to provide engineering services for our many clients, plus support the Associate Director in leading the Structures team.
- Prepare designs, undertake condition inspections, technical reports, presentations and contract documents
- To assist in leading a team of direct staff to successfully, safely and efficiently deliver projects to the client's expectations.
- Assist the Project Director in engaging with current clients, attending regular meetings to determine current and future requirements.
- Actively promote and maintain Opus's professional profile, whilst developing focussed relationships with the team clients.
Key benefits of the role include:
- Working in a modern and positive environment with like-minded professionals for a company with a proven track record both in this region, nationally and globally
- Using the latest technology for design
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for the role you will need:
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Chartered Engineer status, iStructE or ICE
- Minimum 10 years design experience
- Ability to work without supervision; effective time management and strong organisational skills
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an intermediate level engineer looking to take on their next challenge and you couldn't be looking to join us at a better time, Opus is going from strength to strength in the UK and globally.
At Opus we attract and retain talented people through competitive remuneration and rewarding performance. We offer a flexible benefits program via Opus - Flex that allows you to structure your remuneration package to suit your lifestyle. Further details on the benefits we offer can be found on the attachment at the foot of this page.
If you are keen to develop a long term career with a growing global organisation, please apply below or for more information on the career opportunities with Opus please visit the careers section of our website.
Opus is committed to a workplace that embraces equal employment opportunity & diversity. We are dedicated to creating and sustaining a professional and respectful work environment which supports mutual trust and assists each individual to reach their full potential - we therefore welcome applications from those who want part-time hours or job share opportunities.