Senior Finance Business Partner
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Finance Business Partner – GLCM UK, based in Birmingham.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Finance Business Partner – GLCM UK role based within Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM), is the business area responsible for cash management services of the Group. This includes global function co-ordination through Global Commercial Banking (CMB) Finance and Global GLCM Finance, covering the European region, as well as Account and Liquidity Management, UK Money Transmission, BACS, and Electronic Banking services.
The Senior Finance Business Partner (FBP) will be responsible for assisting with the monthly reporting/forecasting and performance management processes for both the Global Banking and Markets (GBM) and CMB UK GLCM Business. The FBP will be responsible for managing the relationship with and overseeing the Global Finance Centre (GFC) month end close processes ensuring deadlines are met and that accruals and reconciliations are done to ensure accurate, consist and timely reporting. They will assist the team in the review and analysis of monthly performance against plan/forecasts.
The individual will be responsible for providing a financial management service to the GLCM UK CMB Business on a day to day basis. They will also be responsible for identifying and investigating adverse variances to performance to the Senior FBPs.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of sound theoretical knowledge of major GLCM products and banking services
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. banking, Insurance, Investment Bank, Trading
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Capital reporting, regulatory experience, Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) experience
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. PQE - CIMA, ACA, ACCA,
- Past working experience in a relevant role
Closing dates for application: 4th January 2018