Associate Director - Multinationals
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Associate Director - Multinationals, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will work both as a Regional Account Manager and local Relationship Manager, developing and growing profitable long-term relationships with key allocated clients within the Chemicals and Sovereign Wealth Fund sectors in Multinationals. They will grow revenues across allocated portfolios and these sectors, successfully defending and serving existing business in addition to originating new value added revenue streams. The individual will establish a holistic understanding of clients needs and deliver innovative high value solutions across all product lines, gaining significant business and sustainable returns for the Group. They will also act as per Global Standards and manage the risks and KYC processes of the clients within the portfolio delicately.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Previous experience of growing share of client wallet involving product specialists to ensure product capabilities are in line with client/sector requirements;
- A track record of identifying event driven opportunities on an opportunistic basis, bringing in Chemical and/or Sovereign Wealth expertise as well as country expertise as appropriate;
- Success record in establishing a holistic understanding of clients’ needs and deliver innovative high value solutions across all product lines gaining significant business and sustainable results for the Group;
- Excellent portfolio management skills;
- Proven ability to gain substantial business for the Group across a full range of Investment Banking products;
- Track record of building & developing long term relationships including at key decision maker level for all clients;
- Ability to develop a strategic dialogue with the client on a multi-dimensional basis;
- Previous experience in the Chemicals and/or Sovereign Wealth Funds Sector.
Closing dates for applications: 4th January 2018