Global Portfolio Strategy & Optimisation Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Global Portfolio Strategy & Optimisation Manager, based in London
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The role holder will play a key role in ensuring alignment across all real estate functions (and real estate partners) in the development and implementation of portfolio initiatives – both office and retail - designed to optimise geographic distribution, location, cost and space utilisation. They will work the Global Retail Bank Wealth Management (RBWM) Network Development team to align RBWM global objectives with country and regional portfolio realities (opportunities and constraints from a real estate perspective).
The individual will be expected to lead the ongoing development and integration of the Global Strategy Operations Management (GSOM) Non-Retail Strategy function within Corporate Banking Real Estate (CBRE), defining & documenting a cyclical approach to office portfolio strategy.
The successful candidate will be a graduate in a real estate related subject and/or business, economics, finance and will have the following:
- A comprehensive understanding of a broad range of real estate activities and issues faced by retail banks
- Real estate industry experience and an understanding of branch networks in a corporate environment preferred
- Preferred experience working in a global program and delivering results across multiple geographies
- Demonstrated experience in managing customer and stakeholder issues in an international context
- Excellent analytical skill including database management and scenario modelling
Closing dates for applications: 4th December 2017
Apply for Global Portfolio Strategy & Optimisation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly