Name of Head Teacher: Mrs Deborah Lipkin
Part time - one day per fortnight
JFS is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud Jews who will be responsible and contributing members of society. JFS is a truly wonderful school. This is clear from our stunning annual public examination results which see us consistently placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector. JFS is an oversubscribed, mixed, comprehensive, voluntary-aided Jewish school. Applications from teachers of faith or non-faith backgrounds are most welcome.
Our modern campus is on a 26-acre greenfield site with a welcoming inclusive and warm, caring family environment. JFS was re-accredited with Investors in People status and achieved the Gold Award.
The postholder will aim to be an effective Educational Psychologist who will:
- developing and running therapeutic and behaviour management programmes;
- designing and developing courses for parents, teachers and others involved with the education of children and young people;
- designing and developing projects involving children and young people;
- writing reports to make formal recommendations on action to be taken, including formal statements;
- formulating interventions that focus on applying knowledge, skills and expertise to support local and national initiatives.
- Strategic overview of SEND provision supporting the SEN Team in delivering the vision.
- assessing learning and emotional needs by observing and consulting with multi-agency teams to advise on the best approaches and provisions to support learning and development; including CBT, programmes for Autism.
How to apply:
An application form and guidance notes may be downloaded from our website. Visits to the School, by appointment, are most welcome.
Closing Date: Noon, Monday 4 December 2017
Interview Date: week commencing 7 December 2017
Start Date: January 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tel: 020 8206 3100
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Level DBS clearance.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.