Credit Risk Analyst
Credit Risk Analyst
Location - Petersfield
We now have a brand new opportunity for a Credit Risk Analyst within our recently established Credit Risk team.
The Credit Risk Analyst will play a leading role in developing, monitoring and optimising collections strategies through their own analytics and modelling. Working closely with the Collections Operations team, this individual will be responsible for driving improvements in collections performance through effective collection strategy management.
Under the guidance of the Chief Credit Officer, the right individual will have an excellent development opportunity to help define and shape collections strategy management within a leading motor finance business.
Credit Risk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and optimisation of collections strategies
- Monitor the impact of changes to collections strategies upon the quality of customers, customers segments and propensity to repay
- Produce impact analysis of proposals on operational capacity and business performance across different customer segments and types
- Work on proposals for Champion/Challenges strategies, optimisation of collections strategies from cost/benefit prospective
Credit Risk Analyst Specification:
- Previous experience within Collections Strategies / Credit Risk
- Strong analytical experience with a range of data mining tools and large volumes of data
- Good understanding of how to use statistical techniques to produce insight
- Highly proficient in SAS
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to working with and presenting to senior managers
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Legal and regulatory understanding of collections within consumer finance industry
Do you have previous experience in Collections, strong stakeholder management skills and are you comfortable driving and managing your own workload? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please click on the "Apply" button and submit your CV and cover letter explaining why this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Please note if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959610850