Mechanical or Electrical Technicians
Remuneration: Package starts at £32,445 - £37,516 (Includes Basic salary + shift allowance @26%) + Overtime rate + up to 6% bonus scheme paid quarterly if achieved + joint contributory pension scheme.
Shift pattern: Mon – Fri 3 x 8hr shift pattern 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00 + overtime when required.
The Maintenance Technician's will support the site in providing a stable and reliable automated service centre across the site.
We are looking for Mechanical or Electrically biased Technicians who are able to effectively carry out PPMs, fault-find and resolve problems proactively, safely and professionally. Strong teamwork and interaction skills will be essential for this role.
Equipment on site include, but not limited to: Automated conveyor systems, Hydraulic and pneumatic systems, motors and gear boxes and Robots (training available).
What we can offer you:
At CHEP we feel it's vital that our people are well rewarded. So when you say yes to CHEP, we’ll give you access to a highly competitive total reward package that’s proven to attract, motivate and retain the best people. We’re constantly reviewing the details of the package to make sure it’s got everything our people want in a benefits scheme, but the things you'll be able to enjoy currently include:
- Structured development and training plans
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eligible for Company share scheme
- Life Assurance
- Salary Sacrifice
- Retail Voucher schemes
- CHEP Fair Care Flexible Benefits
- Proven experience in an Engineering environment with practical skills in electrical or mechanical maintenance.
- Working as a key member in an Engineering team.
- Ability to resolve problems with the drive to eliminate any reoccurrence in a calm and safe manner with a key focus around Health & Safety being paramount at all times.
- Implement systems to monitor performance of key equipment to identify opportunities for improvement and ensure equipment continues to operate within health & safety, environmental, legislative, and performance requirements
- Broad understanding of maintenance practices & processes
City and Guilds, apprentice, HND, HNC or similar in an engineering-related discipline.
Alternative Role Titles: Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Repair Operative, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Engineering Technician, Repair Technician, Repair Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Coordinator, Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77777169