Sales Manager - Block & Brokers
Join us as a Sales Manager to actively manage the UK Brokers and Block Channel, driving budgetary objectives. Working closely with the Sales Director and Internal Sales Manager to create, develop and execute the business sales strategy. This role will require you to influence across the UK business and collaborate on all key aspects of the business strategy, in order to meet today´s and future challenges and evolve the business in line with market changes to secure long term profitability.
This is a leadership role managing a team that is a significant contributor to the UK P&L. With 3 direct reports, you are required to have strong business acumen to ensure success is delivered within the role. The complexity and size of transactions will in addition require a high degree of quality & control to identify and manage exposures and risk in line with expectations. As we operate under a matrix management system, this role is crucial in ensuring that all sales support departments (risk, collections, asset, legal, etc) are operating in the same direction and are fit for purpose.
- To work to identify new markets and assets classes to deliver on growth and profitability objectives.
- To put in place clear leadership and people development activities to drive capability and talent strategies across the function.
- Contribute to the Customer Service Strategy; involving putting in place mechanisms to support, record and analyse key customer performance metrics.
- To effectively put in place evaluation steps to review both individual and collective performance for both channel accounts, P&L and Portfolio management.
What will i need to qualify for this role?
- Insights and experience in Block & Broker Asset Finance. Demonstrable experience in working with a range of sectors across Financial Services; Insurance, Asset Financing, Banking as examples would be valuable.
- Capable of influencing both external and internal decision makers on challenging ambitions.
- Experience of strategic planning & commercial agility, portfolio and project management, business case production and presentation capability.
- Proven Leadership capability and ability to work across a cross functional / multi-cultural environments
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959608390