Chase and Holland are delighted to be working alongside an established manufacturing company based near Ashbourne who have a fantastic Accounts Assistant opportunity. This is a full time permanent position. Previous experience of working within the manufacturing sector and an understanding of Stock and Costings would is essential as well as experience of intercompany reconciliations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing Accruals / Deferred income
- Carrying out month end account reconciliations
- Conversions to UK formats
- Validating accrual and prepayment schedules
- Variance analysis reports
- Stock reconciliation and controls
- Carrying out of standard costings
- Sales and purchase ledger maintenance across all companies
- Daily banking and reconciliations
- Credit control for smaller accounts
- Developing and understanding VAT and Tax legislations regarding international companies
This exciting opportunity would be ideal for someone experienced in international accounting standards looking for a step up into a large and growing company. The successful applicant will have advanced excel skills (including pivot tables and V look-ups) as well as a positive and hands on work ethic. In return you will receive a full time permanent position offering a salary between £23,000-£28,000 as well as 33 days holiday and a 2pm finish on Fridays.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959612037