Software Licensing Administrator
I am recruiting for a Software Licensince Delivery Consultant to work for a leading IT company based in Bristol.
Thie position can also be based out of their Buckinghamshire or London offices.
The role will involve the following -
* Perform Microsoft Effective License Positions and license optimisation projects for the companies customers.
* Develop skills in Cloud Assessments as part of the companies expanding offering.
* Develop licensing skills in vendors such as Adobe, VMware and Citrix in order to deliver ELPs and optimisation projects.
* Perform partner- and vendor-led Microsoft SAM Plus engagements.
* Deliver 10-15 days' consultancy per month, both remote and on-site.
* Liaise with vendors, customers and internal resource in the process of each engagement.
* Work closely with customers to ensure they are achieving the maximum value from their assets.
* Advise customers on transition from current environment to desired end state.
* Manage your workload to make use of the time available for each project.
* Liaise with account management team to ensure projects are handed over effectively.
Skills & Experience
* Ideally, you will have at demonstrable experience of Microsoft licensing models and schematics.
* Experience of producing Microsoft ELPs would is preferable, but training can be provided depending on experience.
* You will be expected to work towards the Microsoft SAM MCP qualification if not currently held.
* Licensing knowledge of Microsoft, Adobe and/or VMware is essential.
* Additional knowledge of Adobe, VMware, Oracle, IBM would be advantageous but not essential.
* Knowledge and experience of license management and discovery tools (particularly Snow Software, MAPs and SCCM) would be an advantage.
Full driving licence and own car are essential.
To apply for this position please send your CV to
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77792709