Software Engineer C# / ASPNET
Software Engineer – C# / ASP.NET
£45,000 - £55,000
Are you looking to join a reputable and established organisation where innovation is their strength and you would like to get involved developing solutions that are used globally by organisations?
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer who likes to develop but can also support global customers in getting the best of what our client offers. If you want to be part of a successful organisation who can offer great working practices and benefits, do apply for this role to discover more in detail on what our client can offer.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working with systems that deal with millions of insurance quotes a day and so, by using your expert knowledge and experience of software engineering, you will help the team continue to provide market leading solutions to customers.
What our client is looking for:
- Experience in C#, Visual Studio and ASP.NET
- Good grasp of SQL Server
- Understanding of TDD or SOLID principles
- Ability to work with design patterns in MVC
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Troubleshoot issues provided by the escalation team
What will this involve?
- Developing and maintaining software in the Microsoft .NET stack – Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET
- Performing requirement analysis, working with colleagues and customers to ensure they obtain the maximum benefit from their investment in our products
- Taking an analytical approach, innovating, evaluating solutions and making recommendations throughout the development lifecycle
- Working to stay within or exceed project deadlines
- Carrying out testing to make sure our software is of the highest quality
Our client uses a variety of technology and due to growth in their development area, they are looking to expand their teams to up to five Developers, if you are looking to progress your career from being a Junior or whether you are Senior Developer looking to change the environment you work in, do make an application and our client will be in contact with you.
- 25 days’ holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Flex Benefits
- Childcare Vouchers
- Great working hours
Our client is a global innovative technology provider of systems and solutions across the global industry and where their UK presence covers work for 8 of the top 10 UK insurers, 4 of the top 10 global insurers and over 40% of UK brokers. Our client’s broking technology processes transactions worth over £5 billion gross written premium and their e-trading division is responsible for developing some of the most cutting-edge software in the insurance market. By helping their customers to define their requirements, our client maps the journey and builds the solution.
Our client reserves the right to withdraw a vacancy prior to the closing date.
Note to Agencies: Our client currently has a PSL in place and they are not looking to engage wider to this PSL.
To apply for the role of Software Engineer (C# / ASP.NET), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Software Engineer, C#, ASP.NET, Web Application Developer, Web Developer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, Developer, Programmer, C# Software Engineer, C# Developer, .NET Developer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77793196