Nursery Room Leader
An enthusiastic Room Leader is required for the Toddler Room of a small home-from-home nursery in Fulham.
This Room Leader role is full time, you will work 4 long days and 1 short day per week.
As Room Leader you will support the staff in your room, ensuring best practice at all times. You will ensure that each child has the best start to their education and prepare them for their transition to preschool.
As Room Leader you will be joining a fantastic staff team who are experienced and professional. You will work alongside the Management team to ensure best practice at all times.
The nursery is easily accessible by public transport or car, it is walking distance from the district line.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To lead the team to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
* To supervise the room staff alongside the Deputy and Nursery Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
* Supervisory Experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS or to have a DBS on the update service.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THE POSITION OF ROOM LEADER IN FULHAM.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77728025