Machine Learning Developer AI Python R&D
Machine Learning Developer / Researcher (AI Python R&D MSc / PhD). Leading games studio is seeking a Machine Learning Developer to join their game technology team; the focus for this team is centred on R&D in the areas of procedural generation and Machine Learning and their application to game development and design.
Your responsibilities will encompass research and experimenting with technology solutions that can be applied to MMO games with simulated worlds and experiences that are interactive and can differ from player to player. You’ll be using Python to code software used by the development teams as tools or prototypes of games in a collaborative environment that values innovation and experimentation.
There are two days a month dedicated to “gamejams” where you will play games and evolve new ideas; you’ll be working with industry experts to create amazing gaming experiences. Offices based in a trendy tech area of London with a friendly and motivated team.
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning – MSc / PhD educated
- Ability to transfer your Machine Learning / AI knowledge to games
- Experience with rapid prototyping and agile or iterative game development
- Creative, innovative and conscientious in solving complex technical problems
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast changing environment
As a Machine Learning Developer / Researcher you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2588 for a confidential discussion about this Machine Learning Developer / Researcher opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77783608