Game Developer Java REST
As a Game Developer you will be designing code architecture, implementing, debugging and optimising systems to extend the game feature set; ensuring quality code and supporting others with code and design reviews as part of Agile team. There are many projects in the pipeline; you’ll be working on complex and interesting engineering problems.
There are two days a month dedicated to “gamejams” where you will play games and evolve new ideas; you’ll be working with industry experts to create amazing gaming experiences. Offices based in a trendy tech area of London with a friendly and motivated team.
- Strong software development experience including game development, Java experience is required, Unity is highly desirable and you will be using this going forward on the frontend
- Good knowledge of databases SQL and NoSQL
- Familiar with unit testing and CI/CD
- Collaborative team member who is keen to constantly seek improvement via feedback from your peers and the gaming community
- Creative, innovative and conscientious in solving complex technical problems
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast changing environment
- Desirable: Python, Scala, Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
As a Game Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus benefits including private health care, life assurance, pension, season ticket loan and profit share scheme.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Game Developer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77778353