Contract Delivery Manager
PH Jones, part of British Gas, is a provider of Gas Central Heating Service, Repair and Installations to the Social Housing market. The market place consists of approximately 5 million homes, managed by 3,500 Housing Associations and Councils across the UK. We can offer you an exciting journey with us, the opportunity to work with talented friendly people and put your skills to use in helping our Customers.
- Location: Poole
- Benefits: Company van, Share save scheme, company pension, healthcare benefits and employee discounts
- Permanent, Full Time
You will be Managing a field-based team of trades people consisting of both a direct and Contractor workforce. You will develop, engage and lead an effective team that is driven to deliver the operational targets of the contract. You will need to ensure that safety, quality control and productivity assessments are carried out so that all work complies with current codes of practice, standards and legislation, particularly Health and Safety, to ensure the wellbeing of employees, customers and their premises. Your day to day duties will include:
- Deliver and communicate the operational delivery and contract mobilisation plans
- Instil a customer focussed culture and a right first time approach
- Ensure adequate resource planning for a direct and indirect workforce
- Input in ensuring cost effective mobilisation and building strong customer relationships
- Manage, control and effectively resolve customer complaints
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator at all levels with excellent relationship building skills. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and will be required to work under your own initiative. You will bring innovative solutions towards operational decisions and have a can-do attitude in order to motivate your team to achieve its targets by bringing out the best in each other. You should also have:
- ACS Certified with either: City & Guilds Gas Fitting or City & Guilds Gas Service Engineer or NVQ Level 3 Gas Service Engineer
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of gas central heating systems
- Operations management experience within a field environment
- Full UK manual drivers licence
- Commercial acumen and effective decision making that will deliver business goals such as margin, productivity, quality and customer satisfaction
- Experience in budget, project and contract management
Competitive salary and benefits.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77794609