Head of Digital Marketing - Agency
Our client is a full-service, integrated marketing-communications agency operating in London and New York in the upmarket hospitality sector. They create compelling and sustainable PR and digital campaigns for some of the best hotels, restaurants and bars on both sides of the pond.
As expansion continues, they're now looking for a senior digital marketing manager as Head of Digital on a salary of £50-60k to work with a range of client budgets and:
- Monitor, benchmark, report and evaluate on all digital comms. - working towards agreed KPIs and deliverables for each client
- Oversee social media strategy and implementation - content creation, outreach, engagement, scheduling, advertising and reporting - to grow clients' presence across all relevant platforms
- Lead on Digital Marketing input into pitch documents and attend pitches
- Advise on intelligent newsletter/e-marketing to drive traffic and increase conversion
- Create website briefs, oversee design & build, and advise on SEO/PPC and digital ad strategy
- Manage third party agencies, monitor tech developments and develop team training programmes
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a hard-working, fun, and fast-growing agency working with up-coming lifestyle brands. We're looking for:
- Experience with SEO/PPC; digital display; Social; content creation; email marketing
- Contacts in video production, photography, app development
- Experience of Mail Chimp, Dot Mailer, Hoot Suite, Tweet Deck
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77729214