UK General Manager - Manufacturing
Role: UK General Manager, Manufacturing
Salary: Six Fig package to attract, plus Full Benefits package
Location: Based Midlands with UK travel
Part of a world-wide Group, our client manufactures products for electrical distribution systems. A strong General Manager is required to provide vision, strategy and leadership for the UK business. This is a complex role requiring an able, upwardly career oriented senior leader from a recognised electrical product manufacturing or similar environment. Adept at managing large teams, P&L, planning and operational delivery. Experience of managing multi-site and matrix relationships through effective collaboration, and stakeholder management.
- Accountable for the UK business strategy, key goals and initiatives that will enable the UK business to gain competitive advantage and deliver improved results.
- Production of budgets and business plans to meet the budget and planning schedule.
- Guarantee the delivery of the business strategy, by ensuring all UK reports have clear objectives and regular performance management meetings
- Design and provision of pre and post sales technical support to UK customers and sales people that ensures specification of safe, effective products and solutions
- Develop the Energy services delivery capability through a focus on customer value creation
- Provision of customer service and issue management including back office transaction processing.
- Manage the UK manufacturing and production operation to meet delivery timings.
- Optimise standardisation and measurements and define operational KPIs.
- Accountable for demonstrating company behaviours and values and leading by example.
- Innovate and try new approaches to stay ahead in the market.
- Accountable for delivering process excellence and the effective use of team resources and continuous improvement efforts.
- Establish and maintain operational and administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensure effective collaboration and growth opportunities are maximized, including working with other divisions
- Foster an environment that supports learning, individual development and openness to change.
- Manage the UK resources by developing internal capabilities and sourcing high calibre talent.
- Strive to improve the overall financial and key performance indicators of the business
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fit the role please apply with a current CV and remuneration details quoting reference DC2489
Please note all suitable applications will be notified within 21 days