Web Analyst for a Leading Online Brand in Covent Garden
We are looking for a Web Analyst to work with us here at reed.co.uk, transforming how we track the performance of our website and enabling us to deliver better products for our millions of users.
You'll be responsible for the implementation of Google Analytics, along with auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations. The role will also involve technical improvements to reed.co.uk tracking and analysis processes, liaising with stakeholders directly on technical analytics projects and providing ongoing management of analytics accounts.
What you’ll do
- Champion web analytics architecture and methodologies, ensuring tags are implemented efficiently
- Partner with cross-functional teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities via web analysis
- Construct and brief development teams of tag specifications, allowing for product development to be accurately measured and analysed
- Troubleshoot analytics tags & ensure accuracy of data collected for highest quality of analysis
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends to make strategic recommendations for innovation
- Utilise the various visualisation tools at your disposal to create dashboard and reports which highlight business performance
- Continually assess and audit web analytics effectiveness
- Be an evangelist of all things web analytics and readily provide advice, training and feedback on its usage
What you’ll need
- A passion for problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent experience of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Previous demonstrable experience of successful web analytics implementation
- Excellent communication, collaboration, with an ability to take a lead role on projects
- Knowledge of web page construction and/or user experience design
- Experience with an digital product-based company
What you’ll get
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign - pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
We would love you to be ready to challenge and transform our current way of tracking, educating those around you along the way. You will be a part of a team of analysts who work together with various parts of the business to drive positive change through timely and accurate insights.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment, so if you’re ready to make Mondays great again, get in touch today.