iOS Developer Objective-C Swift - Finance
iOS Developer / Senior Mobile Software Engineer (iPhone iPad iOS WatchOS Objective-C Mobile). Global leading, technology driven trading platform is seeking a passionate iOS Developer. This is a senior hands-on position focussing on the architectural design and development of highly complex financial trading applications that allow the end user to trade CFD products (FX, Derivatives, Indices, Binaries) and spread bet on a wide variety of financial products via their iPhone, iPad and iWatch whilst on the move. Approximately 30% of their business is done via mobile apps and iOS represents a large share of this.
The company is technology driven, as a Senior iOS Developer you’ll be joining a collaborative Agile team that cares about code quality and understands getting the right balance of performance and scalability as well as considerations of risk and how it relates to code changes during the development lifecycle of an app.
Stylish City based offices with a software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Strong iPhone development experience - iOS / Objective-C skills
- Background with object-orientated software development
- Have a number of apps published in the App Store with a good knowledge of provisioning, signing and distribution of iOS applications for Development, Ad Hoc, Enterprise and App Store Distribution, including technologies such as Push Notifications and Extensions
- Experience of working within Agile development environments, Scrum or Kanban preferred
- Degree educated (2.1 or above)
- Desirable: Swift, finance / trading experience, real-time low-latency network connected applications, scripting
As a senior iOS Developer / Mobile Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k), bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including pension, gym and season ticket loan.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2582 for further information on this senior iOS Developer / Mobile Software Engineer position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77789447