My client is a fast growing online company that speicalises in childrens entertainment. They are one of the largest in their sector with millions of views on youtube. They have got over 360 clients and over 45,000 videos online and are now looking for a frontend developer who is keen to start a hands on position.
The frontend role is just one out of the number of positions that they have just signed off as they are growing rapidly and looking to invest directly into their software divison. You will be working within a team of 5 people as part of their ongoing tech build. They are ideally looking for candidates with the following:
- Commercial experience with either Angular, ReactJS,VueJS or D3
- Someone that is commucative and can make decisions.
- Keen to learn and develop technical skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Be able to build a bespoke system from scratch
- Experience with Laravel
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, growing and successful team.
- Personal development allocation
- Holiday allowance
- Competitive salary
My client is based in Central London and is easily commutable from Greater London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
They're looking to line up initial interviews the week commencing the 24th November. With a salary ranging from £40,000-£60,000 depending on level and experience. If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to or call.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77786374