IT Audit Manager
This is a unique opportunity to run your own department for an International Business and still maintain a good work/life balance
- Design the IT Audit plan alongside the HOA as part of the whole audit plan
- You will test a variety of business applications, general computer controls, IT infrastructure controls, processes and other systems related risk areas
- You will audit assignments in line with the audit plan and evaluate the effectiveness of the control's operation in accordance with agreed timescales, standards and guidelines.
- Scope the audit work, agree terms of reference, carry out the audit fieldwork, draft and agree the audit report including the findings, recommendations and management responses.
- Oversee the management and completion of IT audit actions by the business.
- Work with the Head of Audit and management to embed a risk and controls culture of the business, for example by providing ongoing IT advice and consultancy to business managers.
- Assist the Head of Audit in reporting to management and Board Committees as necessary.
- Coordinate with external auditors and suppliers and work with outside contractors with respect to specific IT audit engagements.
You will have the following experience/skills:-
1. 7-15 years IT Audit experience (you must be technically strong enough to run the IT Audit department). Sole charge role for now so must be confident in IT Audit knowledge
2. Be prepared to design audit plan and execute it.
3. Have experience in change IT Audit
4. Experience in SOX (IT Audit)- not vital
5. Analytics experience (not vital)
6. CISA qualified
7. Sense of humour, robust, doesn't need hand holding, good interpersonal skills.
Six figure salary (negotiable) plus benefits plus bonus
Call Sean McManus for a discreet conversation.