Junior Mobile Developer
I am working with a global leader in energy management that is investing heavily in Smart Home automation and capitalising on the opportunities created by Internet of Things.
Having successfully delivered a number of smart home products to the market, they are now looking for a Junior Mobile Developer to participate in the creation of exciting end-user-facing iOS and Android apps for their connected products.
The team will be responsible for creating compelling experiences on Android and iOS and integrating them with their Internet of Things products. The developers will be part of a cross functional development team within an agile development environment.
-you have a strong desire to get into mobile app development or better still - you can demonstrate that you have already developed some mobile apps
- graduated with a good degree, ideally 2:1 or above in Computer Science or similar
- very good mathematical skills, ability to solve algorithmic problems
-A self starter attitude, you will be excited to work in a fast paced environment and proactively communicate and engage with your colleagues.
- An interest in Internet of Things and connected homes/ connected devices space
- good programming skills either in Swift/ Objective C, Android or C# .NET
You will also gain exposure to areas such as
- web services connectivity - developing against Restful APIs and web services
- UX/ UI development - outlining design and implementation of the user experience, owning the overall UX
This is a great opportunity to join a global, established business and take ownership of apps development for IoT consumer devices which your friends and family may actually use.
To discuss the technical requirements or the scope of the role in more detail, please call Kasia Krotki at Proactive Technology on 01908 920 669.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77795149