Data Management Lead
Data Management Lead
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the development and deployment of data platforms
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and user interaction at all levels leading to informed and well-judged trade-offs and priority decisions to maximise business benefit
- Ensure requirements are communicated clearly, consistently and in context to colleagues at all levels
- Optimize systems usage in FCTM. Identify and eradicate duplication or underutilisation within the FCTM and across FCR and lines of business
- Manage a team of product owners, business/data analysts and deployment specialists, nurturing talent and encouraging innovation
- Support Head of Data Platforms to prepare and sign off for annual FCTM Systems AOP
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven Project Management/Product Ownership experience in a complex global environment
- Proven ability in leading technology teams using agile methodology and nurturing talent
- Investigative and/or intelligence experience covering a wide range of financial crime threat areas, including management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical matters effectively with senior leaders in FCR, the business, and the public sector
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within teams and to deliver on time
- Comprehensive knowledge of technology issues relevant to Data Platforms and the financial sector in general
- Proven ability to rapidly develop matter expertise in a range of technical and non-technical areas
- A personal and professional interest in security, intelligence and technology
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 00009SSH.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77782333