Salary £30k - £40k DOE, 25 days +BH, Pension, Continuous professional development, Funded and accredited training, CPD , performance bonus scheme.
OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME REMOTE WORKING!
Commutable from, Coventry, Leamington Spa , Birmingham and surroundings
My client is a leader in cyber security industry established in the market for over 15 years. With offices in UK and America they are currently provide services to clients across the world. Their area of expertise covers: IT Networking, Infrastructure Solutions, Risk Management, Penetration Testing, Compliance and many more.
Role - working in a team of developers you will be:
• Involved/managing full web development life cycle
• Taking concept ideas and building out designs and functional specifications
• Working in a team with to design and implement solutions
• working on agile, greenfield projects
• Working with cyber security data so previous experience of developing the code behind data
• Creating highly usable is required.
Growth is ongoing resulting from new client acquisition. Ambition is welcome to facilitate role development and career progression. The company is a fun and driven, fast pace environment where they believe that employee are their key asset.
You will have the opportunity to influence not only how your applications are built, but also what they consist of.
Training is an important part of the role hence Client is providing financial support opportunity for continuous professional development.
• Knowledge of ELK (Elastic Search, Log Stash and kabana)
• Knowledge of python.
• NodeJs and Django
• Backend skills (python, PHP or other) advantageous
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77785694