Systems Administrator – QL, DRS, 1st Touch
Our client based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire are looking for an Business Systems Administrator/Systems Administrator.
£30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
You will need:
- Relevant experience in a highly focused and rapidly changing role
- To be able to work to high levels of accuracy
- Systems development, configuration and reporting
- Have a thorough and in-depth knowledge and understanding of operational services within a maintenance services environment
- Experience of working with the Align suite of systems
- Experience of developing and delivering highly effective training material and sessions.
- PC literate - Systems development, configuration and reviews, monitoring and supporting systems
- Ability to make decisions within procedural guidelines
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Effective organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Able to deal successfully with people who have varying abilities with technology
- Provide technical and practical support for staff throughout using and developing QL, DRS, First Touch and all associated systems.
- Systems development, configuration and regular reviews to ensure systems are operating effectively and are for users.
- Design and create regular and ad-hoc templates, reports and new documentation for users.
- Reporting on individual usage and generating system reports.
- Training of Manager or Champions of a team in basic QL so they can train new colleagues of their Team, along with more detailed information particular to that department.
- Liaise with Business Systems Manager when process of a new phase is to start and assist as required
- Be involved in developing and delivering initial training when new configuration is introduced.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role or would like to know more information please call or email
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77784509