Interim Group HR & Transformation Director
Russam GMS is working with a large and ambitious financial services company.
Role & Responsibilities
The organisation is currently looking to recruit an Interim Group Human Resources & Transformation Director for a period of 6-9 months to lead on a major change management programme. The role holder will work closely with a leading management consultancy on the implementation of the strategy. They will provide leadership and direction and be able to influence and contribute at Board level.
The Desired Applicant
The successful applicant will:
- Be CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Have demonstrable experience as an Interim HRD, preferably within the financial services sector, with a focus on leadership by example. A background in professional services would also be of interest but the understanding of working in a heavily regulated industry is important.
- Ideally have 2-3 successful interim assignments completed
- Have strong examples of leading cross-organisational OD programmes which resulted in the implementation of new and innovative (cutting edge) models of working and driving organisational performance
- Have a consultative approach; perhaps an earlier career in consulting before moving into industry
- Have strong influencing skills at executive level and be able to construct and present business cases and Board reports
- Possess gravitas and be an excellent communicator able to operate at all levels within the organisation while being a strong pro-active self-starter
How to Apply
Those interested should provide the following via the application link:
- An up-to-date CV in Word format
- A short supporting statement addressing the points above.