Business System Manager - (Information Services) - SQL / PLSQL
Business System Manager – (Information Services) – SQL/PLSQL
Our client is a truly global business, serving the automotive, construction, civil engineering and packaging markets.
They are seeking exceptional people, with strong client and business focus, to work in Information Services. They are hiring based on capability, rather than experience.
They are offering an enticing base salary (negotiable), generous variable pay, a stimulating working environment and other benefits, including further development and growth within the company.
You will take ownership of the IFS solution, ensuring the best utilisation of IFS to serve the business and their clients.
The role requires you to:
- Take ownership of the entire IFS solution.
- Operate and maintain the IFS system (e.g. implementing new releases).
- Ensure business perspective with Sales and Marketing bias, throughout the utilisation of IFS Applications.
- Document the solution.
- Create Report, Custom Objects (fields, views, tables, pages, events etc.).
- Run the complete user administration.
- Resolve issues and malfunctions with highest priority.
- Collaborate with external consultants to achieve required improvements.
Essential skills that will drive your success in the role:
- Good level of knowledge in SQL. PLSQL.
- Knowledge in the reporting tools we are aiming to use, such as Crystal Report, Report Designer, Qlikview, Quick Reports.
- Client focus and pro-active approach.
- Working independently or taking direction when necessary.
- Ability and capacity to learn new things quickly.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, other European languages are an advantage.
- Ability to travel occasionally across our locations in Europe.
- Functional knowledge in the IFS modules especially in Sales, CRM, Finance and Manufacturing (Inventory, Logistics, Maintenance) as well as Projects and HR module.
- Application Programming Interface and web services related to IFS.
- QR Barcoding.
- Oracle Data Base Administration.
What our client offers:
An industry leading package that befits the world leader in this sector:
- Competitive remuneration.
- A stimulating working environment.
- The chance for further development and growth within the company.
- 30 days holiday, not including bank holidays.
- Additional benefits such as a performance bonus, company pension scheme, health care, sports contribution plus use of an on-site gym and all day refreshments including a free lunch.
Our client is a global business quoted on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. ARPRO is a product from the company and is the world leader in its sector. ARPRO is an engineering material providing strength, durability and weight reduction; it is used in automotive, HVAC, packaging and consumer product industries.
Please apply ASAP with your CV and a cover letter.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV and cover letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77780553