£25,000 per annum
Our client is a communications company where technology empowered people combine experience and intelligence with cutting-edge digital tools to reduce operational costs and measureable improvements to increase customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty for their customers.
Our client are a multi-site national organisation who have impressive growth plans and due to a restructure of roles are now searching for a new Infrastructure Analyst who will be responsible for the management of their AWS infrastructure, delivery of software implementations and providing a technical resource across all external client projects. This is a role that is interacting with various stakeholders across the group to make sure that the goals of the division are achieved.
They are an ambitious Cloud based software company who are taking the market by storm as such are looking for ambitious technology enthused individuals to join our warm and friendly team.
Key areas of responsibilities of the Infrastructure Analyst:
- Handle technical enquiries from external Partners and Customers face to face and on the phone
- Responsible for technical Infrastructure that supports the delivery of services including the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Sales support, assisting with the design of Synergy solutions for sales prospects
- Manage implementation projects for new clients and delivery of enhancements to existing clients, within timeframe constraints and budgets.
- Work with Professional Services Manager to ensure all product documentation is kept up to date in line with development release cycle
- Provide a senior technical resource to colleagues in support of projects and product development.
Professional Competencies of the Infrastructure Analyst
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web Services
- Understanding and ability of running helpdesk
- Customer focused with technology understanding
- Experience in a position in a Commercial IT/Software Department
- Experience with Network & Firewall configuration
- Experience with Windows Server management and application support
- Proficiency in multiple operating systems would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Working knowledge of methodologies and project management principles
- Strong customer relations’ skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Working Knowledge in at least one programming language would be an advantage
- Starting 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee benefits such as Cycle to Work Scheme/ Childcare Vouchers
- Car Parking facilities
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Infrastructure Analyst then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77783911