NEW STORE OPENING - Store Manager, Braintree Essex
Store Manager opportunity in Braintree Essex
As Store Manager, you will take ownership of your business. Leading and inspiring your team to strive to deliver a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customer's expectations. Passionate about retail and REISS, you will be focused and driven to achieve results; maximise sales and profitability through the leadership of your team, delivering commercial and operational excellence, and consistent achievement of business KPI's. Based in a department store, deliver REISS Concession Manager role and business expectations, whilst operating within the host-store guidelines.
- Business ownership; accountable for forward planning, overall store operations and performance, and concession team
- Continually identify opportunities to drive and maximise sales and profitability; and improve business performance. Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted key performance indicators [KPI's] e.g. sales, footfall, conversion, UTP, ATV, stockloss, mystery customer shop, budgets/costs etc.
- Lead the concession team to deliver exceptional REISS customer experience; providing a genuine and personalised service, which engages the customer, builds trust and loyalty, and adds value to the business. Collate customer information and profiles to assist personalised communication and effective management of customer relationships
- Lead and motivate the concession team; communicate clear vision purpose and focus; create a positive in-store culture, and encourage team engagement
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships and networks with key internal stakeholders and departments; and external stakeholders, particularly management of the host-store and other concessions
- Act as REISS brand ambassador; promote and implement brand values, standards and expectations; communicate positively about the brand and constructively challenge for improvement; keep up-to-date and an in-depth knowledge of product, deliver commercially creative visual merchandising without affecting brand integrity and in keeping with the host-store expectations; and market the REISS brand through hosting and/or supporting events and collaborating with appropriate brand partners and other REISS stores
- Monitor and analyse tools resources and information to aid commercial decision making e.g. reports, market and industry information; internal communications, other relevant information etc.
- Set standards and expectations: implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes procedures and administration of REISS and the host-store; leading by example in the management of all aspects of operational compliance including for example, stock loss management, health and safety, people management administration - time and attendance, scheduling etc.; ensure team adhere to all aspects of operational compliance
- Effectively manage all people related matters in a timely and appropriate manner e.g. resourcing, induction, employee relations (e.g. investigation, disciplinary) etc. including giving constructive feedback and effectively managing difficult conversations. Liaise and co-ordinate with the host-store to promptly book and progress store approvals and inductions
- Proactively plan store talent: create and maintain active store succession plan; proactive recruitment activity; and team member development; liaise with Area Manager and REISS Store Managers within the market to build area wide talent plan
- Team Development: conduct regular performance reviews and probation reviews; identify training needs and opportunities for individual team members and team development. Self-development: identify own development needs and seek opportunities to learn, set objectives that challenge stretch and develop
- Communicate effectively at all levels, using appropriate medium, tone and language for delivery of messages to target audience
- Flexibility; adapt to changing priorities and retain focus and perspective; support and guide team to adapt and manage change positively
- As and when required, provide support to peers and others; undertake additional duties and/or tasks
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77773309