Full Stack Developer
DataGuidance, the market-leading, data privacy platform, is hiring a full stack developer.
This is an opportunity to work on the development of a cutting-edge platform, for a company with a global client base consisting of many of the world's largest organisations.
- The opportunity to be part of and contribute to a fast-growing, information-based technology company.
- Manage and lead development of solutions to meet clients' compliance challenges.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Drupal responsive site builds, module configuration and theming using Views, Rules, Context, GMap, Webform and the rest of the mainstream module set
- Structured approach to troubleshooting
- Confidence with PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Drush etc
- Salesforce (API) integrations
- High confidence working with mainstream modules such as Views, Rules, Context, GMap
- Drupal module development / patching inc custom module development
- Experience with Migrate, Features, Commerce
- Theming from scratch or based on framework (Zen, Foundation, Bootstrap, etc)
An interest in data, technology and the world economy, plus an ability to cite recent developments in data privacy (e.g. recent data breaches, GDPR, Privacy Shield), would be an advantage.
You must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of the start date.