We are loking to recruit a School Secretary.
- Greeting and receiving visitors in a friendly way, ensuring that all visitors are signed in and out and documented as per the school visitors procedures.
- Dealing with telephone queries in a timely manner, answering the phone before the second ring, whenever possible.
- Answering email enquiries, providing accurate information.
- Attendings meetings, taking minutes for later reference.
- Orgainsing travel and accommodation for students and staff who are travelling for business purposes.
- Managing the Directors diary, arranging appointments and liaising with departments regarding availability and alerting the director regarding any changes.
- Arranging in house and external events.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the Director and individuals as requested.
- Preparing postal correspondence.
- Preparing confidential and sensitive documents.
- Preparing agendas for meetings.
- Writing letters.
- Reading, monitoring and responding, as appropriate, to any queries that reach the School Director.
- Conducting research on behalf of the school Director.
- Preparing presentations for the school Director.
Join a school that likes to think outside of the box and inspire children to do the same, building their confidence and readying them to go and set the world on fire!
For full details please see the Job Description or contact our HR Department on 01424 813813.
If you are interested in applying please visit our website and complete the application form.
Buckswood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau now the Disclosure and Barring Service. You must also have the right to work in the UK with appropriate Visa if necessary. If you have not lived/worked in the UK for the past 5 years you will need to provide a Police check from the country in which you have been living and working.