IT Security Analyst
One of my most exciting FTSE 250 clients in the heart of London is growing rapidly and has a requirement for an emerging ITsecurity analyst who will be responsible for information security risk management and compliance activities related to the business operations globally.
The successful candidate will be ensure that information security requirements are derived and fed into upcoming products as well as responsible for managing the third-party information security due diligence program.
This particular role is perfect for someone who is looking to maintain their technical skills whilst accelerating their career in the information security risk domain.
- Knowledge of security frameworks like ISO, PCI and COBIT
- An understanding on the types of security risk, how to manage/mitigate them and how to relate potential impact to business
- Deep technical security knowledge
- Experience with IT architecture
- Ability to review and understand business requirements and provide security guidance in a consultative manner
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- International security experience and experience working in multicultural environments
- Knowledge of European Data Privacy laws and UK privacy regulations
- Experience working in a wide range of technical areas (security focussed)
- CISSP preferred
In return my client is offering a competitive salary and fantastic work life balance