Accounts Administrator- Sales Ledger
Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator looking for a new challenge? Our local and established client is looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis in Banbury. Your prime role will be to administer customer accounts to ensure timely and accurate payment of accounts along with stock and product returns.
Company: who will I be working for?
A family orientated, friendly and supportive company who provide products and services to the automotive industry. They are a name in their industry and have been trading over 20 years!
Key Accountabilities for the Accounts Administrator:
- Administer customer accounts
- Manage and follow up collection and allocation of payments
- Control the process of pursuing unpaid debt
- Reconcile accounts
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Manage stock records
- Respond promptly to customer queries
- Manage the returns process, including parts exchange, update the database
- Manage the process of warranty
- Over view work carried out by Sales Administrator and Purchase Administrator
- Support Accounts and Administrator Manager
- Filing of all data and carry out all other administration tasks as required
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with customers and engineers
- Resolve all customer queries and complaints as and when they arise
- Direct all requests and queries to the relevant area
- Keep records up to date of actions taken
- Liaise with all appropriate departments
Key competencies for Service Administrator:
- 5 years' experience of working accounts role or equivalent
- Sales ledger experience
- Credit control
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic problem solver
- Data collection and ordering processes
- Adaptable and good initiative
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Part of a team! You will be joining and supportive team and performing a role integral to the company's success!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A salary of circa £19,000 - £20,000 DOE. standard office hours, 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years' service) and bank holidays, free onsite parking staff outings and much more!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959605269