Junior Credit Control
Exclusive Credit Junior role for a manufacturing company | 16K | South Leicester | Additional study support
Junior Credit Controller
An exclusive opportunity to join an established specialized manufacturing business located in South Leicester, with the scope for a study support package to be included.
Your new company
You will be working for a well-established manufacturing business that has built lasting relationships with its huge range of clients all across the UK and worldwide.
With a global footprint, they pride themselves on offering an unparalleled service and maintaining the relationships they have built with their wide range of customers.
Your new role
The ideal candidate will be well organised and self-motivated, with the ambition to excel and develop within the Credit Control field. The role is varied and will require you to work on your own initiative and possess excellent time management skills.
Further to this you will have a flexible approach and be able to prioritize your own workload in order to meet deadlines and deal with simultaneous demands.
Some of the duties will include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring customers pay On Time In Full
* Communicating pro-actively with customers to ensure they are paying on time and in full
* Manage the dunning process (Debtor letters) in accordance to the Credit Policy
* Blocking/unblocking customers credit accounts in line with the credit policy and communicating this in a prompt manner to the customer and internal departments
* Issuing of invoices and monthly statements
* Use system notepads to record all communications and logging of queries
* Ensure debit notes and invoice queries are logged and fast tracked through the system to ensure a first class service is provided to the customer
* Ensuring that the customer's credit limits are sufficient to cover trading levels, and communicating potential restrictions to the Group Credit Manager
* Covering effectively and efficiently for absent colleagues, where necessary
* Supporting and co-operating fully with all members of the Team as well as all other departments
* Inform other members of your direct team and global team of any relevant changes that may affect the wider team
* Ensure any issues, mistakes or concerns are communicated to the Group Credit Manager
* Maintaining a completely professional, polite and positive manner whilst at work
* Speak up and be assertive with whomever (regardless of job title) if it is with the intention of improving individual or overall company performance
* Maintaining a high level of assertiveness, honesty and be open to any kind of feedback
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this role you must have a keen interest to pursue a career in Credit Control, an aspiration to possibly study CICM could be a possibility as study support will be offered.
You must be accurate and punctual, whilst being able to immerse yourself in the company's upbeat environment.
They must be a self-starter and inquisitive. They must possess a polite but firm telephone manner and able to obtain results from customers regarding payment.
Being comfortable to work within a team environment as well as on their own initiative. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and targets. They will also be confidential with attention to detail and being able to communicate at all levels within the company.
What you'll get in return
As part of this vibrant organization you will receive a competitive salary along with a generous employee privilege package. This includes but is not limited to a competitive salary, a comprehensive employee training package, free parking, on-site canteen and pension scheme.
Additionally you will become part of a lively and energetic credit control team, working in a safe and comfortable environment.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on (0)116 251 2288 for a confidential discussion on your career journey.
If this job isn't quite right for you, please contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career to explore further opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77786060