IT Solutions Specialist
Job Role: IT Solutions Specialist
The IT Specialist role is an incremental role and investment to support the delivery of our software platform among our Lab Weighing and Analytical businesses. This role will work collaboratively with our sales & service teams, as well as key interactions with our global strategic business units and software factory to support our customers' needs in topics such as workflow analysis, process efficiency and data integrity.
The key aim of this role is to support the ongoing development and growth of IT solutions including training, installations, platform method development and project management of system installations
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Support the LabX Solutions Manager in the continued growth of the LabX business, including the development and implementation of processes and procedures.
- To act as first point of customer contact for inbound technical issues and to provide technical assistance to customers in collaboration with PO, sales or service staff as appropriate.
- To project manage LabX systems installations; coordinating customers, sales & service personnel to ensure a smooth installation and training process.
- Provide LabX Platform Professional Services including trainings, seminars & method development
- Provide ongoing support to both customers and sales/service personnel.
- To assist the sales quoting process to ensure all relevant products, services and accessories are included on sales quotations.
What you will need to succeed:
- Knowledge of implementation processes / applications
- Strong IT interest/background and competent in Microsoft packages
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience managing projects
- Ideally, knowledge & experience of MT Laboratory Weighing & Analytical product
- Self-starter can work effectively independently and innovatively
- Can work well in team collaborations when required
- A knowledge of Lab software packages would be advantageous
- Science based degree would be advantageous
If this is a role you are interested in please apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959606773