Senior MS CRM Developer
Are you a MS CRM Developer? Looking for the next step in your career?
Our client are seeking a Senior MS CRM Developer to join their award winning global company.
You will be required to Provide Microsoft CRM-focused solution development, customisation, implementation and support IT Services across the whole development life-cycle to Sales, Marketing, Field Service, After-Sales and Training business functions within an industrial manufacturing business
- Knowledge of Industrial, business-to-business sales, marketing, service and training business processes
- Proven Microsoft-based CRM custom application development on projects requiring more than 3 months effort, preferably managed using Agile methods.
- Server-side development, including prototypes, using Microsoft Framework and Tools such as .NET, (VB.net, C#.net, ADO.net, VB.net), Visual Studio, Silverlight, IIS and Web Services managed using Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Telerik, Infragistics and similar .NET £rd Party extended Controls
- Proven experience with SQL Dev. - procedures, functions, triggers and tuning
- Experience developing with HTML5, Jscript, JQuery, CSS
- Mobile development including Windows Presentation Foundation
- Report development including Microsoft Reporting Services and Crystal in .NET
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Computers Sciences Graduate
- Post-graduate software development experience using Microsoft-based Frameworks and Tools
- Microsoft Certified Specialist in .NT Frameowrk, SQL*Server, Scribe Server
- Project Methodologies including PRINCE2 and Agile
- Proven communication skills
Please note that the closing date for this role is Friday 22nd December 2017.
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77773871