Audit & Accounts Manager
A fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join one of the very best accountancy firms in the country, as a Top 20 firm are looking to add a Manager to their Audit & Accounts team, and offering a very attractive package to attract the best talent in the market.
- Audit & Accounts Manager
- 70% (approx.) Audit split
- Top 20 Accountancy Practice
- Competetive Remuneration Package
- City of London
The main purpose of the role will be to work closely alongside the firm's Partners, managing a diverse portfolio of clients and delivering the outstanding service which the firm is renowned for.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a large & varied portfolio of clients
- Planning and organising assignments to ensure that all jobs are being carried out efficiently and wihtin the deadlines
- Managing a team of Junior staff, delegating work and ensuring it is all completed to the firm's standards
- Acting as a training manager and mentor to allocated trainees
- Producing training material and regularly presenting training to trainees on a variety of topics
- Actively participate in all assignmentsto ensure that all work is completed in a timely manner, and to a high quality
- Actively participates in meetings, workshops, and training
- Actively working to both develop existing client relationships, and to build new relationships with potential clients
- Undertaking other ad-hoc assignments and other duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified
- A strong background working at Manager level within Accountancy Practice
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Kieron Whitehead at AJ Chambers.