PPI Advisor, 6 Month Temp
Job Title: PPI Advisor, 6 Month Temp
Salary/Rate: £8.32 - £8.84
Location: Leeds City Centre
Job Reference: TEMP917700
Shifts work: Monday - Thursday 08:45 - 17:15, Fridays: 08:45 - 16:45 (37 Hour week)
Do you have PPI experience?
Are you looking for an opportunity for the next 6 months?
A great opportunity to join a mass-worldwide known Technology Company based in Leeds City Centre. My client is looking for an experience PPI Advisor to join their team on a 6 month basis. This role is to start immediately until the end of May 2018.
The key responsibilities of this PPI Advisor role include the following:
- Answering and transferring calls (all calls will be a mixture of inbound and outbound)
- You will be communicating with customers with regards to their PPI Claims and following up procedures
- You will be generating confidential information and updating systems
- Taking payments from customers over the telephone
- You will be sitting within a large team working with another colleague who specifies in PPI.
To be considered for this role you must have previous PPI experience as well as the following skills and attributes:
- PPI experience is essential in any capacity
- Friendly, confident telephone manner
- You must be professional and articulate
- You must have the ability to multi-task
- You must have first class customer service skills
Should you feel you possess the above skills and experience for this role, and you are available to start work immediately; we want to hear from you. Please apply to be considered for this superb opportunity!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77782215