Senior Engineer - Cambridgeshire
I'm working on behalf of a market leading food manufacturer with multiple sites. They're looking for a Senior Engineer to join they're hard working engineering team at their site in Peterborough.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will involve:
- Issue and prioritise the workload of the engineering team, taking account of individual team members skill set to maximise efficiency.
- Develop the asset maintenance strategy / PPM.
- Budget management for the engineering department.
- Actively seek improvements to systems and procedures and continually strive to improve the way the department operates.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working with industrial boilers
- Lean manufacturing
- Management / Leadership experience
- Experience working in a production environment, preferably within the food industry
In return for the above my client is offering a positive working environment and a rewarding salary. With further expansion planned within the business, this role offers a progressive career path with a market leading business.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959603850