Credit Controller, Blue Chip organisation that is a house hold name. Solihull, Salary up £23,000.
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation, which deals with companies on a global scale. Joining a large credit function to help support both the finance and sales arms of the business.
Your New Role
To manage your own ledger comprising of a range clients from small family owned business to large multi-nationals. In this role you will be expected to;
- Process customer invoices, payments, credit notes and associated transactions.
- Collection of payment in accordance with the agreed customer payment plans.
- Resolve invoice queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Reconcile customer statements on a daily basis to make sure accounts accurately reflect money owed to the business.
- Review credit limits and put accounts on hold till received payments are made.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in processing of invoices, payments and credit notes in a high volume, target driven, professional and highly customer focused environment.
- Good understanding of basic accounting and VAT principles.
- Experience in assisting with identifying root causes for invoice queries
- Working knowledge of Multicurrency ERP systems preferably SAP.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Very strong team player, with the drive and flexibility to support others in the team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77781592