Business Account Services - Fantastic practice
A chance to develop and work with a variety of clients accross South Wales.
A fantastic firm based in Cardiff providing a structured and progressive career path for their employees. Their client base is very impressive and the exposure of work on offer will certainly enhance accounting skills and offer a challenge to lead an exciting team. A firm with fresh ideas and growth plans and a long term business mindset.
The responsibilities of this Business Services Manager role is to:
- Manage the firms wide spectrum of clients from small turnover concerns to corporate clients, SMEs and OMBs
- The firm also has some really significantly sized clients, so there will be scope for rally varied client exposure.
- You will take on the management of a significant sized portfolio, with a team of professional support staff around you to deliver.
- The majority of work will be focused on accounts and general practice services without any audit.
- The firm is expanding and has structured growth and development plans in place and therefore presents a superb career opportunity for practice professionals looking to progress in their accounting careers as there will be potential for progression in the role and firm.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ ACCA qualified or qualified by experience with a proven track record within an accountancy practice who are looking to accelerate their career within a leading, and ambitious firm of Chartered Accountants
A background gained within the accountancy practice sector with skills across accounts and general accountancy practice services and tax.
Advisory experience would be preferred but not essential.
You will have experience in managing people as well as a portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial mindset and eager to expand their network through proactive business development.
A great opportunity to work with an established successful business in Cardiff, Kent in a supportive and progressive firm offering a competitive salary and good benefits.