Digital Marketing Executive,Customer Loyalty
You will responsible for growing subscription base, on-boarding customers, driving engagement, retention, lifetime value, advocacy and loyalty. This is an important role supporting my client's global multi-channel marketing campaigns and engaging audiences to drive subscription sales.
My Client is a leading source of international business and world affairs. They deliver their information through a range of formats from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. Their objectivity of their opinion and the originality of their insights sets them apart from all their competitors.
- Support the customer journey plans (e.g. welcome, referral and gifting) using customer behavioural and
usage data to personalise communications and drive engagement.
Support multi-channel activities that aid the growth of subscriber base.
- Support the creation of both global on and offline collateral within exacting standards for best practice and within budget.
- Produce high quality copy and creative for all communications.
- Maintain and update marketing assets, content driven campaigns and offers.
- Provide regular reporting and identify performance improvements.
- Compile monthly updates of all activity and results, and ensure effective ongoing communication with all key stakeholders.
- Support internal stakeholder requirements.
- Liaise and build the relationship with external vendors and develop partner relations.
- Monitor industry trends and make recommendations to enhance marketing performance.
- A good understanding of and/or exposure to direct and digital marketing is essential.
- Good copy writing skills and attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of end to end marketing campaign planning and delivery gained within a fast paced marketing role.
- A good understanding of email marketing and web based email marketing systems.
- A good understanding of campaign performance analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of data and list segmentation would be ideal.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A real energetic, problem solving approach.
- A creative mind-set and a real eagerness to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest trends and opportunities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, including exceptional written English.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- A flexible yet organised manner and approach to the timely delivery of tasks.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to travel as needed.
- Ability to work within a team.
You will have a chance to join a marketing leading international publisher. Will be given an opportunity to build an extremely progressive career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77748369