5 - 6 Month Contract
Our Client develops, manufactures and builds green energy plants which produce electricity and heat from waste products such as household waste and biomass.
As Commissioning Engineer, you will primarily work at construction sites where you will be focusing on the commissioning phase of construction projects. You will be part of a small site team.
- Preparing, testing and commissioning components and systems
- Performing cold and hot tests
- Participating in the drying of refractory, steam blowing, adjustments and trial runs
- Instructing and training operational staff
- Preparing operational documentation
The successful candidate will have a strong background in commissioning with solid experience of boiler and combustion technology.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Engineering or relevant subject
- Experience in commissioning/operation within Waste to Energy, Biomass, Gasification or Power Generation is essential for this role
- You must have steam boiler commissioning experience and strong experience of mechanical commissioning
- Electrical commissioning experience would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to speak other European languages would be an advantage in this role
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on ************ or email *********************************
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959601183