Junior Payroll Administrator- Gloucester
My client based in Gloucester are recruiting for a permanent Junior Payroll Administrator to join their well established and friendly team. The job will involve the inputting of client payroll data and providing an accurate, efficient and friendly service to their clients.
They are looking for someone who is looking for a long-term job and someone who wants to grow and develop with them.
To apply for this role you do not necessarily need lots of office experience however you must be keen and quick to learn. You will need good customer service skills, be accurate with the ability to multitask.
- To process the input received from clients
- To liaise with clients with regard to service requirements and problem resolution
- Work in accordance with legal and statutory requirements, company policies and procedures
- To accurately and quickly input payroll data
- To acquire a basic working knowledge of payroll, as well as client procedures
- To ensure payroll deadlines are met in conjunction with service level agreements
- Any other task assigned from time to time by your manager or supervisor
- Ability to be part of a multi-skilled team
- Some payroll knowledge desirable, but not essential as full training will be given
- Demonstrate excellent level of keyboard/mouse skills
- Be able to effectively manage time and prioritise workload
- Maths and English grades A to C or equivalent
Hours- Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959594640