Pensions Caseworker / Pensions Administrator/ Pensions Helpdesk
Job Type: Pensions Caseworker (Level 1)
Salary: £17,772 (Dependent on Skills, Qualifications and Experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 37 hours per working week
The Job Role:
To assist in the provision of a pensions administration service in respect of the pension schemes administered by the Company.
* To process and check a range of entry level pensions case work, including but not restricted to refunds and leavers, ensuring service level targets and deadlines are met in respect of these areas
* To undertake a range of pensioner payroll changes, ensuring that changes are timely and accurate, and that pensioner payroll deadlines are met
* To respond to member correspondence relating to the work undertaken within the level 1 Casework Team, again ensuring that service level targets and deadlines are met in these areas
* To support service provision as appropriate undertaking other duties commensurate with the post
* Liaise with customers, and third parties obtaining information in respect of the work undertaken on the Level 1 Casework Team
* Treat information security with the upmost respect, dealing appropriately with sensitive and confidential information within Service protocol/guidelines
* Recent experience in a busy financial and/or transactional office environment
* Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as being an effective team player, promoting positive behaviour and attitudes, working flexibly, whilst at all times developing and maintaining good working relationship within the team and the service as a whole
* Proven ability to undertake detailed mathematical calculations accurately
* Demonstrable ability to work accurately and to deadlines
* Ability to use systems and processes relevant to pension payroll and pension administration
* The ability to communicate effectively at all levels possessing excellent communication skills
* Commitment to providing a good customer service at all times
* Maintain an understanding and actively support the Company's equality programme, both internally and externally, along with all other corporate policy initiatives, including maintaining an understanding of the breadth of the diversity agenda and embedding good practice
* 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
For successful candidates, the assessment centre will be held on 5th or 6th December & online tests will be issued on 1st December or before.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Investment Helpdesk Consultant, Client Support Agent, Pensions Helpdesk, Client Support, Customer Service Advisor, Financial Services Advisor, Investment Consultant, Customer Service Consultant, Financial Services, Investment Advisor, Client Retention Executive, Customer Service Executive, Investment
Support, Client Support, Helpdesk Consultant, Administrator, Pensions Admin, Pensions Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959603395