ATM Service Desk Analyst
Provide first line fault management and rectification of ATM faults. Manage all end-to-end components required to restore ATM's into service, including 3rd party suppliers, following laid down processes and procedures.
You should be able to adapt quickly to change in a fast paced environment, have a positive proactive approach to your working practices and be confident in forming good working relationships with other teams and 3rd parties.
- Monitoring of ATM network utilising specialist monitoring software
- Ideally experience of day to day management of ATM faults
- Co-ordination of all support components to resolve faults on the network. This includes both internal and external resource.
- Ensure accuracy of actions is fully recorded on central monitoring systems.
- Both contribute and develop local working practices and procedures to ensure effectiveness of service.
- Ensure that all ATM's are resolved to documented internal and external service levels.
- Undertake additional analysis and reporting on Availability affecting components and services, working with internal and external suppliers to achieve.
- Working as a team to maintain availability targets
- Meet agreed call targets both inbound/outbound
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good communication skills and ability to influence support
- Incident Management
- Third party liaison and control
- Experience of working in customer service facing role, with particular emphasis on dealing with problems and incidents via telephone.
- Working 37 ½ hours on a rotational basis covering 07:00-19:00, working 1 in 3 Saturday's and a minimum of 1 Bank Holiday a year, and a possibility of Sunday working (must be able to cover all hours)
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959601235